So you’ve gone through the steps to create Brands for your CS-Cart 4 store. How do you link to them like the CS-Cart Demo store?
The key is to find the filter ID you wish to view and place it at the end of the URL above
- Navigate to your Product Filters: Products > Filters > Brands
- Mouse over the link and observe the ID in the URL (this does not work in most modern browsers)
- View the page source code and search for “manage_filters_list”
- Find your filter – the number at the end “opener_group” is the ID you want
<a class=”row-status cm-external-click ” data-ca-external-click-id=”opener_group3″>Brand</a>
- The URL for the above Brand filter will be:
Unfortunately this view does not have an SEO friendly URL I can find. If you know how please leave a comment!