Web based PHP and MySQL Asset Management database for fast easy access, updates and CSV generated reports. The application is designed to manage IT assets from a Desktop Services perspective: computers and associated hardware, printers and software. The software is free here to anyone who has a use for it.
View the demo here
- PHP 5.6 or lower (does not work with PHP 7) , MySQL, Apache, MySQL management tool. WAMP on Windows or LAMP on Linux
- Follow ten step setup – Create a database, use supplied SQL dump file to populate.
- Dreamweaver – Needed only if you wish to modify the application as it was written.
Updated – Version 3.0 – 04/13/2013
- PHP 5.3+ support – addresses “Function session_register() is deprecated” error
- Added – Asset Tag field
- Added – Purchase Order field
- Fixed and updated – Search and Search Results pages
- Fixed – Login and Logout pages
- Existing install upgrades – download package and follow Upgrade Steps in the Readme. Quick and easy: import SQL update, replace 8 files.
Download source code and all assets
- Application files for version 3.0
- SQL code, logo file and assets in the Assets folder
- 10 step setup doc in the root of the site 1-README.txt
- Download password: assets