I don’t often do Linux, but when I do I choose Linux Mint – “The purpose of Linux Mint is to produce a modern, elegant and comfortable operating system which is both powerful and easy to use”.
Which leads to what to do with a 20″ iMac PPC? Mint it!
And man it couldn’t have been easier thanks to the folks at MintPPC.org.
- Register at MintPPC.org
- Download 25meg iso and burn to CD or build USB boot drive
- Network – On your PPC connect to Wired DHCP capable network connection
- CD – Boot your PPC holding down the C key to run off CD
- USB – Boot your PPC holding with this key combo: Command+Option+o+f
- Follow the MintPPC.org install guide