Chicago has been a little Seattle of late – wet. Very wet. Mow the lawn in August wet. No scorched earth anywhere to be found wet. The USPro Crit weekend was no different. Wet and wild. The rain let up for the pro race but was steady, As were the crashes. The field slowly shrunk throughout ending with only 50 some riders. Canadian Martin Gilbert outpaced American Kirk O’Bee to the line for the victory with O’Bee pulling down the stars and stripes jersey for National Pro Criterium champion. 2007 USPro Criterium Championship Pictures here
- IT Asset Management Database - Free Download
- Windows Vista - Logon Process Initialization Failure
- Ubuntu 8.0.4 - Thinkpad T30 fail
- Other Data on iPhone – The Yellow Bar of Death
- Internet Explorer - add domains to security zones using script
- ColdFusion 8 Data Source with MS SQL Express 2005
- RichCopy - Windows 7 backup
- Dear Microsoft - SkyDrive, Sync, Mesh... Seriously?
- poMMo Survives!
- Hedrich Blessing Architectural Photography
- Windows Photo Gallery - Color Issue
- Replace Notepad as default Windows 7 text editor
TagsApple asus Audio bike chicago computer crash cs-cart Cycling cyclocross database Downloads drafting Dreamweaver Drums email Internet Explorer iOS iPhone Linux Microsoft mountain bike Mozilla Music MySQL nikon open source Photography PHP Robocopy script Skydrive software Sync training Video Vista web websites Windows Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Live Windows Photo Gallery zenbook