Issue: You possess an audio or video file that will not play on your favorite device or software.
Solution: VLC Media Player, duh!
What is – VLC Media Player… other than awesome!?
Download – VLC Media Player for Mac, PC or Mobile
Steps to convert an audio or video media file with VLC Player – AIF audio file used for example
- Open the VLC player – Click Media > Convert/Save
- Click Add to pick your file to convert
- Select the media file you want to convert
- Click Convert/Save
- Under Settings choose the Video or Audio Profile you wish to convert your file to
- Navigate to the location you want to save to and type a file name, click Save
- Click Start to convert your file!