Locations to remove CS-Cart branding and links from your CS-Cart store (that I’ve found).
Quite frustrating for the purchaser of a product to have to perform a mining expedition to remove branding and links for the company you’ve just paid. I hope Simbirsk Technologies will address this issue with a universal Company Name in future releases or by documenting all the locations to remove their branding and advertising.
- Settings > Company (I thought I was done here – LOL!)
- Settings > General > Default Location (for Invoices?)
- Store Name at top left of all pages > Information section > Vendor Name
- Layouts > Main > Block > Social Links (FB and Tweeter – not controlled by Language)
- Layouts > Main > Block > Copyright (controlled by language)
- Layouts > Main > Block > About > Name & content (controlled by block title & text)
- Layouts > Main > Homepage > tiny little gear icon next to title (that you had no idea existed) changes home page title, meta description & meta keywords!!
- Marketing > Mailing Lists > Mailing List 1 – this is active by default at Registration and Checkout.
- Administration > Languages > Translations > cart_info (this is the title of your Sitemap)
- Administration > Languages > Translations > copyright_shopping_cart (footer copyright)
- Administration > Languages > Translations > product_link (powered by footer link)
- Administration > Languages > Translations > 50 other instances of “CS-Cart” that I have no idea if they’re public or not…
great post – useful