If your team has a motorbike for speed work, you’re not a Poser.
- Thumbs up is the universal ‘increase the speed’ sign
- Always upgrade to the next car if your tow is going slow
- Don’t draft cabs except on the swing side (left)
- Don’t draft police vehicles (hey it could be fun!)
- Downhill drafting is dangerous, but mandatory. The hill mutants in Indiana who normally throw beer bottles or firewood at me would gladly tow me up to very high speed with a big grin. Guess I was lucky they never slammed on the breaks.
- At intersections be aware that others aren’t exactly expecting you to be latched onto the back of the car they plan on cutting in behind.
- Vans rock
- Volvo wagons rock
- Buses suck, except in the country when they don’t stop often